Top 5 RI Summer Bucket List Must-Do’s
1. Go to the beach -This is the Ocean State! Make sure to check out all state beaches for the full summer experience!
2. Eat lots and lots of seafood! - Aunt Carrie’s and Iggy’s Chowder House offer their famous clam cakes, as well as traditional New England lobster dinners and other seafood!
3. Connect with nature - Take advantage of the East coast nice weather and check out the nature around you. The Audubon Society is a great place to walk around and take in the breath taking views!
4. Waterfire –Waterfire is one of the most amazing and charming things about this great little city! Bonfires are lit up and down the river that runs through the center of the city!
5. Catch a Drive-In Movie- Packsome snacks and head to theRustic Drive in! Stuff your car with your friends and you are bound to have a great night!