Who doesn't love an amazing cookie with the two best food combos of all time?
Total time: 45 min
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup grape jelly
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. In a large bowl, combine shortening, peanut butter, both sugars, milk and vanilla.
- Add egg and beat until incorporated.
- Gradually add flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Roll tablespoons of dough into balls with hands.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets and press into the centers with thumbs to form wells.
- In each well, place 1/2 teaspoon of jelly and 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Let cool and serve!
In Providence, RI cooking up this awesome recipe? Stop by for a tour, we'd love to meet you!