October is the start of an awesome season. From Halloween and Veterans Day to Thanksgiving and Christmas, there is a lot to be celebrated. So why not start off with some treats? Try this delicious recipe for an awesome Halloween desert! Also, don’t forget to stop by 257 Thayer and tour today!
What you’ll need:
1. 1 (16 ounce) package of truffle brownie mix (can be found at Target, Trader Joes, etc…)
2. ½ cup of butter, melted
3. 2 eggs – large white eggs are recommended
4. ½ cup pumpkin spice-flavored morsels (Nestle!)
5. 2 tablespoons Halloween sprinkles, or to taste
How do you cook it? Just follow these quick and easy directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch baking pan with 2-inch sides.
2. Stir brownie mix, butter, and eggs together in a bowl until just blended. Stir in pumpkin spice morsels gently. Spread batter in the prepared pan.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 25 to 30 minutes. Scatter sprinkles on top. Let cool before slicing and removing from the pan, about 30 minutes.
Want to know how the nutrition facts behind this sweet tooth desert? Check it out:
· 302 calories
· 17.3g fat
· 36g carbohydrates
· 3.4g protein
· 52mg cholesterol
· 197 mg sodium
Have a happy and safe Halloween and we hope you enjoy your holidays!
(Source: www.allrecipes.com | Culinary Envy)